I bring you a beauty related post. These items have been my favorites for the month of March and I wanted to share them with you!
Let me know what products were your favorites for the month of March or, if you have some suggestions for me, let me know! 🙂
- Milani Powder Brush- 01 Romantic Rose: This was a new purchase for the month. I loved the design on the powder, which played an important part in my wanting it. ;P It’s a soft rosy shade, perfect for my olive skin tone and I love that it’s matte. It’s quite pigmented and is easy to blend out. It’s been my everyday blush and I love it.
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder- 03 Beauty’s Touch: I purchased this along with my Milani blush, drawn in by the rosette pattern. 🙂 There were two other highlighters but I liked this one the most because it has a pinkish tone. It’s pretty subtle and I like not looking like a disco ball. I apply it on the tops of my cheek bones and on my brow bone for added touch of light.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo- 25 Bad to the Bronze & 95 Chocolate Suede: I have been using these babies for a long time. In fact, my Bad to the Bronze pot is a re-purchase because I love it so dang much, I nearly finished my other one before it dried out. I use these two together and both complement each other perfectly! I have oily eyelids and these two stay put without creasing or fading.
- Sumita Beauty Eyeliner-Violet: This is a staple in my make up collection and use it to line my lash line. It doesn’t smudge and lasts all day. I just freaking love it!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream-Monte Carlo: I have been wanting one of these lip creams for such a long time and I finally found THE ONE I’ve been lusting over for the longest at ULTA. It is crazy pigmented and for being a long lasting formula, it doesn’t dry out my lips.
- e.l.f. Lip Balm Tint-Grapefruit: For $2, this little tub is awesome. It ‘s really moisturizing, even after most of it has been absorbed by the lips. It has a really good smell too, like warm vanilla, but not too vanilla.
- Suave Sea Minerals Infusion: This was a new purchase from Target. I wasn’t even going to get it but I was given one a $1 off coupon by one of the salenassociates and said to myself, “Meh, what the hell”. I have used the Moroccon Oil lotion before and loved it, so I knew I would love this one too. It’s moisturizing and it leaves my skin feeling soft and, as the label says, luminous. 😉
- Bath & Body Works- Beautiful Day Body Lotion: I received this lotion as a Christmas gift from my best friend and I fell in love with it after I first smelled it. I used everyday for more than a month. The scent is so delicious and fresh and a bit sweet. I like how it leaves my skin soft and lightly scented. I always get compliments when I wear it. This is my new favorite lotion from B&BWs. I hope this second bottle lasts me more than the first one.
- Bath & Body Works-Aromatherapy Sleep Body Lotion in Lavender Chamomile: My family and I have been using this lotion for YEARS. It is so calming and it helps us sleep better when we just want to relax. Since I moved out on my, I knew that I needed to get my hands on one of these bottles. I use it every night and rub it all over my hands, arms, chest, and nose. I keep it on my night stand next to my bed, so when I feel like I won’t be able to sleep right, and/or have a lot on my mind and just want to relax, I use this lotion. I highly recommend it.
- Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticle Hand Creme: I keep this baby next to my bed on my night stand. It leaves my hands super soft and my cuticles, hydrated. It absorbs quickly, but my hands don’t feel tight or dry afterwards. A little goes a long way, too.
- Earth Therapeutics- Foot Repair Balm & Foot Spray: I’ve mentioned the Foot Repair Balm in a previous Monthly Favorites post ( link is here) so I won’t say much, other than it’s awesome and I had to repurchase it again. As for the Foot Spray, it keeps my feet fresh feeling after a long day at the office. I purchased both at ULTA after I ran out of my first Foot Repair Balm.
- Not Your Mother’s- Way to Grow Leave-in Conditioner: I first purchased the travel size of this product to try it out. I saw two words and decided to purchase it: Grow and detangle. I have crazy curly hair, so I need a detangler for my hair. This worked amazingly! I use it every morning as part of my hair routine. I’ve been trying to grow my hair again so when I read that this product helps fortify the hair strands for stronger hair, I said “heck to the yeah”! I finished the travel size and bought the full size.
- Garnier Clean+ Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser: I bought this as a mistake thinking that it was a traditional cleanser, not a lotion cleanser. To my surprise I really liked the way it worked. I use it as a lotion on a somewhat wet face. I then use cotton pads to wipe all off my makeup. It leaves me skin ridiculously soft and moisturized. It gets all of my makeup, including mascara and eyeliner. I will most definitely be purchasing this cleanser again.
- Target’s Up & Up Facial Scrub with Salicylic Acid: I use it every morning as my face wash. It doesn’t dry my skin and the exfoliating beads really make my skin soft. The scent is a bit minty, kind of, so it wakes me up. I have noticed that my skin is a lot clearer and the oil on my t-zone has been under control ever since I started using this. I am almost done with it, but I have repurchased it because this face wash has really made a difference in my skin.
- Violife Slim Sonic Toothbrush: I know what you’re thinking. WTF, right? A toothbrush in a Monthly Favorites. I bought it at Ulta a month ago. What drew my attention was the print on the toothbrush case. It is adorable!! I like the way it cleans my teeth and tongue. What can I say. It is my first sonic toothbrush and I love it! Now I know what the hype is all about.